Category Archives: Community

1. Quinoa: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

February 25, 2013 by Meg G.

I was about to post my second delicious quinoa recipe of the week, but I need to back up a bit. Quinoa (pronounced …
    Continue reading

2. Simple Supper: Carrot + Apple Soup

February 20, 2013 by Meg G.

For many years when Heather and I lived in Providence, we hosted a series of Friday night community meals during …
    Continue reading

3. Apple Cake

January 10, 2013 by Meg G.

My first year out of college, I volunteered with a national organization called the Jesuit Volunteer Corps. I learned a …
    Continue reading

4. Handmade Christmas Wrap-Up

December 28, 2012 by Meg G.

Did you know that, contrary to popular belief, the Twelve Days of Christmas actually follow Christmas? Twelvetide, as it is …
    Continue reading

5. Cooking up Community in the Wake of Tragedy

Leave a comment

December 17, 2012 by Meg G.

Well, the last few days have been quite the roller coaster. Like many of you, Friday’s news of the Newtown …
    Continue reading

6. Handmade Christmas Sneak Peak: Labels

Leave a comment

December 13, 2012 by Meg G.

Just a sneak preview of our gorgeous labels that arrived today! These beauties were designed over at MOO, a really …
    Continue reading

7. Handmade Christmas

Leave a comment

November 30, 2012 by Meg G.

Well, folks. In case you didn’t get the post-Halloween commercial message, it’s time to start thinking about the holidays. Pardon …
    Continue reading

8. Boiled Water

November 14, 2012 by Meg G.

On Monday afternoon, one of Worcester’s cast-iron water mains busted open just a few blocks from our home, flooding Worcester …
    Continue reading

9. Power-less vs. Powerless

November 1, 2012 by Meg G.

Like many of you, New Jersey and New York have been on my mind a lot these past few days. …
    Continue reading

10. Share Your Table

Leave a comment

October 23, 2012 by Meg G.

I’m going through cooking and blogging withdrawal. It’s a busy week and believe it or not, we haven’t cooked a …
    Continue reading

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 1,762 other followers

Archives